Did you know that your carpet can give you these diseases!
Bacteria and dust are in the very air we breathe, they live on our hands, they are present on our clothes. These invisible beings are aloof from the sight of a naked eye. Even if you can’t see them they are ever-present. In the 20 years of experience working as the best carpet cleaners Adelaide we have come across a lot of cases that are helped us identify the types of bacteria. These are most commonly found in your carpet and what are the diseases they can cause.
With this article, our aim is to help you identify the symptoms that hint at the presence of certain types of bacteria in your carpet and ensure that you know how to fight them. So, let’s begin:
#Bacteria 1. E. Coli or Escherichia Coli:
Most of you must have heard of this bacteria type and may also believe that it is not harmful to the human body. Well, this is where you are wrong. E Coli is a group name under which there are a whole lot of bacterias and germs. Some of these bacteria are not harmful at all, but the others can cause several diseases and conditions including diarrhea, infections of the urinary tract, pneumonia, and other respiration-related conditions. The E. Coli bacteria reside in the intestines of your pets and come out by the way of fecal matters and may also land on to the carpet if you are not very careful with your pets and what you bring inside the house with your shoes.
- To protect yourself from E. Coli, always take your dog out in the morning and in the evening so that it can take a dump.
- Never bring the shoes that you wear outside into your house, especially if you are living with small kids.
- On the first sign, of any of the diseases mentioned above, take action and get medical help along with calling for a professional Carpet cleaning Adelaide service provider.
#2 Bacteria 2. Staph or Staphylococcus Aureus:
Shortened as staph this bacteria is mostly present on the skin or is always present inside area of your nose. Staph does not discriminate, it is there on both the healthy individuals and ill patients. The health conditions that originate due to the presence of these type of bacteria include irritation on the skin, rashes, redness from lower to extreme levels depending on the exposure. When it comes to a carpet when your skin comes into the direct contact with the carpet fabric, this bacteria may spread to it and from there it can move on to other house members. At carpet cleaning in Adelaide, we always recommend to our customers that if someone in the house has an injury or a cut ensure that this person stays away from the carpets until fully recovered.
- Be super Cautious: this is because the Staph is also a antibiotic-resistant bacteria which means that it has evolved itself to be immune to your regular antibiotics. Hence, it is imperative to go for regular carpet cleaning and protect your family from such dangers.
#3 Campylobacter: Yet another deadly miniature killing machines may also be present on your carpet. The campylobacter loves the winter months and is a good friend of dampness. Note that, due to snow our shoes are always damp and moist, so always leave your shoes outside the house. This bacteria is known to spread a disease named campylobacteriosis which is very dangerous for those whose immune system is relatively weak than other types of bacteria. Some of the symptoms are diarrhea, cramps, pain in the abdomen and onslaught of recurrent fever.
How to get rid of them?
Our professional and well read team of technicians and problem solvers at Carpet Cleaning Adelaide have set some suggestions that you can follow to allow the penetration of these types of bacteria in the first place.
- Vacuum the carpet regularly. This is a must, plus you also need to go for a professional carpet cleaning service in the city. So, make sure to hire them after regular intervals.
- Add fabric protectors on your carpets that will protect the carpet from the bacteria as the plastic cover will not allow the bacteria to penetrate down to the carpet fabric.
Don’t fret as this bacteria types and germs can be controlled will not do much harm if you are cautious and know what to do in the right manner. The bacteria is inevitable, it is present in all sorts of living and non-living entities. So, the key is to have a foolproof strategy to find the best carpet cleaners Adelaide and make your home a safe, and hygienic place to live in.